Block Patterned with Blue Border Organic Shawl
Make your winter outings more graceful and traditional with this embroidered woolen shawl/ stole. It is woven in the traditional loom by Meitei tribes of Manipur. This is 100 percent wool and safe for hand wash and machine wash. It is embroidered in floral patterns making it look even more pretty. It is easy to handle and comfortable to wear.
Care Instructions: for the best result- put in the liquid solution of revive and iron it on the reverse side of the shawl before it gets dry completely.
Features & Details
Colour: Black family
Length: 2.27 Meters
Breadth : 1 Meter
Weight: 200 grams
- Hand Wash/ Machine wash, Dry Clean
- Do wash with cold water always
- Do put starch to strengthen the life of the fabric
- Do not directly expose to sunlight while drying
- Do not soak in water for long
- Do not use strong detergent
- Do not bleach
Out of stock