Eco-Friendly Hookah for Home
Have an authentic and traditional experience with this handcrafted hookah. This gorgeous Hookah is made in Longpi village of Manipur. It is made from an earthy and natural mixture of natural rocks without wheel and machine. It is completely biodegradable, eco-friendly and does not contain harsh chemicals or toxic materials that may create adverse health effects on you. The natural pores make the smoking experience richer in this hookah.
Features & Details
This product is handmade and moulded manually. 100% Eco-Friendly. Made from completely natural raw materials. Bio-degradable. Heat retention property. Chemical Free. Non-Toxic. Microwavable (Except for products woven with cane
- Do wash Longpi pottery items in the dishwasher
- Do wash by sponge scrubber when hand washing
- Do put a rubber nozzle on your sink tap, to prevent chipping when hand washing
- Do put a paper tissue between when stacking items on top of each other
- Do be careful with fine rims and handles – they are most vulnerable
- Do microwave Longpi pottery items if cane or bamboo is not used. Certain items like Casseroles come with cane weaving and such items should not be used in a microwave
- Longpi pots and pans can be used for cooking over gas stoves or firewood
- Don’t put lots of dishes in the sink when hand washing
- Don’t use any stainless steel or any kind of metal scrubber while washing
- Don’t use metal spatulas or ladles. Try to stick to wooden ones with Longpi pottery items
Small : 6.5″ x 12″ (D x H)
There are no reviews yet.