Black Pottery Beer Mug
This perfectly handcrafted beer mug is a must for a enjoyable drink with your loved ones! Manufactured in the Longpi village of Manipur, it is made from a mixture of black serpentinite stone and weathered rock in a three to one ratio. The mug is turned entirely in hand, without aid of potter’s wheel or machine. It is completely biodegradable, eco-friendly and does not contain any inorganic chemicals or toxic materials (like a glaze or a slip) that may create adverse health effects on you and your loved ones. Enjoy your coffee/ tea or a chilled beer!
Features & Details
Features: This product is handmade and moulded manually. 100% Eco-Friendly. Made from completely natural raw materials. Biodegradable. Heat retentive. Chemical Free. Non-Toxic. Microwavable (Except for products woven with cane)
- Do wash Longpi pottery items in the dishwasher
- Do wash by sponge scrubber when hand washing
- Do put a rubber nozzle on your sink tap, to prevent chipping when hand washing
- Do put a paper tissue between when stacking items on top of each other
- Do be careful with fine rims and handles – they are most vulnerable
- Do microwave Longpi pottery items if cane or bamboo is not used. Certain items like Casseroles come with cane weaving and such items should not be used in a microwave
- Longpi pots and pans can be used for cooking over gas stoves or firewood
- Don’t put lots of dishes in the sink when hand washing
- Don’t use any stainless steel or any kind of metal scrubber while washing
- Don’t use metal spatulas or ladles. Try to stick to wooden ones with Longpi pottery items
- As pottery is handmade, there may be minor difference in each product.
- This item is non-returnable. It is eligible for replacement within two days of delivery in case of damaged, deffective and different item delivered.
- Delivery will take 20-25 days from the date of order
Small : 3.5″ x 5.5″ (D x H)