Organic Snack Bowl
For a traditional and stylish presentation of snacks this snack/soup bowl is a must have!This beautiful bowl is made in Longpi village of Manipur. It is made from 100% mixture of black serpentinite stone and weathered rock which is mixed in a three to one ratio without wheel and machine. It is completely biodegradable, eco-friendly and does not contain harsh chemicals or toxic materials that will create adverse health effects on you.
Features & Details
This product is handmade and moulded manually. 100% Eco-Friendly. Made from completely natural raw materials. Bio-degradable. Heat retention property. Chemical Free. Non-Toxic. Microwavable (Except for products woven with cane)
- Do wash Longpi pottery items in the dishwasher
- Do wash by sponge scrubber when hand washing
- Do put a rubber nozzle on your sink tap, to prevent chipping when hand washing
- Do put a paper tissue between when stacking items on top of each other
- Do be careful with fine rims and handles ??? they are most vulnerable
- Do microwave Longpi pottery items if cane or bamboo is not used. Certain items like Casseroles come with cane weaving and such items should not be used in a microwave
- Longpi pots and pans can be used for cooking over gas stoves or firewood
- Don’t put lots of dishes in the sink when hand washing
- Don’t use any stainless steel or any kind of metal scrubber while washing
- Don’t use metal spatulas or ladles. Try to stick to wooden ones with Longpi pottery items
- As pottery is handmade, there may be minor difference in each product.
- This item is non-returnable. It is eligible for replacement within two days of delivery in case of damaged, defective and different item delivered.
- Delivery will take 20-25 days from the date of order
Small : 6″ x 8″ (D x H)
2 in stock
There are no reviews yet.